Check our calendar regularly for updates on trade-shows, events, and demonstrations around the world.
July 11-14, 2019
Colombia has become a Latin American leader in the aerospace and defense industry due in part to the political stability and significant increase in investment toward aerospace infrastructure and economic development. As a country that has seen industry growth in the double digits year in and year out, Colombia will continue to invest heavily in the industry and continue to look for the best
equipment, products and suppliers to support its growth.
Sao Paulo, Brazil
July 31-August 1, 2019
It represents the specialized air services companies for the protection of crop, whose purpose is to protect or promote the development of agriculture in any of its aspects, through the application of fertilizers, pesticides, seeds, fighting pests, water settlement, fighting fires in fields and forests or other use that may be recommended, besides the commitment to the preservation of the environment and health.
November 18-21, 2019
Join us for the 2019 Ag Aviation Expo in Orlando, Florida. It doesn't matter if you're a veteran operator, a fledgling ag pilot, or an allied supplier to the ag aviation industry, you won't find a better venue than NAAA's Ag Aviation Expo to help you achieve your professional goals and business objectives.
Aerial Firefighting will provide an opportunity to:
- Network with an international audience including aerial firefighting pilots, procurement officials, governmental experts and leading AFF technology providers
- Share experiences with pilots and operators at the sharp end of wildfire fighting
- Discuss challenges the industry is facing
- Demonstrate insight into the latest AFF trends and emerging technologies
- Showcase innovative technology and solutions