Check our calendar regularly for updates on trade-shows, events, and demonstrations around the world.
Farnborough, United Kingdom
November 5-7, 2019
The Vertical Flight Expo and Conference (formerly Helitech International) is the largest event in Europe dedicated to vertical products, parts, accessories and services. The show brings together leading manufacturers, suppliers, buyers and engineers in the industry.
Working in association with the British Helicopter Association and Drone Major Group, the Vertical Flight Expo and Conference (formerly Helitech International) is an annual event which is held in world-class venues in major European city locations offering a greater platform for new launches, product showcases and networking.
October 10-13, 2019
An unmissable event for rotorhub professionals wishing to:
- Increase their brand awareness in China
- Network with top professionals
- Deepen their existing knowledge of current issues hitting the market
- Demonstrate their innovations & technologies
China Helicopter Exposition promises a complete schedule of exciting business opportunities, conferences & workshops, static displays and flight demonstrations.
Vancouver, BC, Canada
November 14-16, 2019
The Helicopter Association of Canada’s Annual Convention and
Trade Show, is the only event of its kind in Canada, allowing you to
reach Canadian helicopter owner/operators, OEM’s, management
companies and suppliers to the Canadian helicopter industry.
November 17-21, 2019
As the largest customer for U.S. products and services in the Arab world, and a Top Five global market for U.S. aerospace exports, the UAE is building its big future with a wide scope of dedicated American trade and investment partners, innovative technologies and skilled professionals. In other words, you’re not only welcome at the Dubai Airshow, you’re expected.
November 18-21, 2019
Join us for the 2019 Ag Aviation Expo in Orlando, Florida. It doesn't matter if you're a veteran operator, a fledgling ag pilot, or an allied supplier to the ag aviation industry, you won't find a better venue than NAAA's Ag Aviation Expo to help you achieve your professional goals and business objectives.
Aerial Firefighting will provide an opportunity to:
- Network with an international audience including aerial firefighting pilots, procurement officials, governmental experts and leading AFF technology providers
- Share experiences with pilots and operators at the sharp end of wildfire fighting
- Discuss challenges the industry is facing
- Demonstrate insight into the latest AFF trends and emerging technologies
- Showcase innovative technology and solutions
April 22-24, 2020
The AAAA Annual Summit is the ONLY opportunity for the ENTIRE Army Aviation Community to gather in one place at one time to focus solely on Army Aviation.
- Stay in front of your competition! Provides access to key decision makers & your target audience!
- Aviation Project and Product Managers (PMs/PdMs).
- Foreign Representatives - attract the attention of NEW buyers from an international audience. Over 30 countries represented in 2019.
- Maintain and strengthen existing relationships and reach NEW customers with face-to-face meetings.
- Over 350 exhibiting companies.
- Army National Guard State Army Aviation Officers (SAAO's)
- Army leadership to include Chief of Staff of the Army and Acquisition Executive
- Army Aviation Senior Leaders (Six Pack)
- NETWORK and make connections with colleagues and senior leaders throughout the defense industry.